Slate steps, Skinner Hall, Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, MA.
Physical evidence of the women who came before me.
These steps were one of my favorite places on campus. They tell the most amazing story.
beautiful, extraordinary history, no doubt. but honestly, i think i tripped on these steps more than anywhere else on campus. i started using the side doors to get to class, i got worried skinner was trying to kill me
I fell down these steps probably… twenty or so times during my time at Mount Holyoke.
Half of those I was probably drunk, but shush.
- mrs-bluesky reblogged this from fuckyeahmtholyoke
- anerisinaction likes this
- twilightmaze likes this
- apocalypsesunshine likes this
- trisarahdactyl reblogged this from twilightmaze and added:
- we-all-drown reblogged this from twilightmaze and added:
- aproclivity reblogged this from ihadtimetokill and added:
- ihadtimetokill reblogged this from deliciafelicia and added:
- deliciafelicia reblogged this from fuckyeahmtholyoke and added:
- loveisforpoets likes this
- novangla reblogged this from fuckyeahmtholyoke
- twilightmaze reblogged this from fuckyeahmtholyoke and added:
- gentleman-mimi reblogged this from fuckyeahmtholyoke
- fuckyeahmtholyoke reblogged this from itripoverthings
- itripoverthings posted this